terça-feira, 2 de outubro de 2018

Extraordinary revelation

It is common knowledge that everyone speaks more than they should speak, this is extraordinary because speaking too much actually does all ordinary. The fact is that by speaking too often we speak what we should not talk more escapes or jumps out of the mouth as some say. There's a rumor that I'm gay. I'm not angry, I'm not angry, I'm not unhappy about it, as they say, when people speak badly or badly it means that you're being seen and maybe even bothering or causing passions. Even though I come through these few lines to clarify that, I never denied anything to myself, all my desires I try to realize in a way that everything I wanted to be I was, I was everything in life but never gay. José Vicente de Souza, Sorocaba SP Brazil. 02/10/2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário