terça-feira, 25 de novembro de 2014

The sun is life, life is energy and music.

As life is beautiful, I thought while walking alone, looking at the beauty of nature around me. I noticed that everything is interconnected, as if nature conspired to promote human, I said, should rather be a creator of it all. tavez I'm not talking to myself, I looked around me there was no one to speak, then looked at the sun directly thought to myself, is the sun that speaks to me. Soon I noticed that plants seek the sunlight, the sun makes it rain, make snow, makes ice, blowing water toward the land. I said, the sun is life, our DNA is music, D, EM, A. Sol said, SOL, LA, SI, MI, ... IN, DO. E, D,Re, C, A, IN, MI, Sound. I am sun friend forever. José Vicente de Souza, rua diva pelegrine fioravante 239 village Zecarias Sorocaba SP Brasil. 25/11/2014.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário