segunda-feira, 17 de setembro de 2018

A lost generation

Traveling without pace over the years from the poorest and humble years pleaded for help. Among many requests was to save that generation. You do not have time to see what could be done in favor. Soon I understood that nothing could be done for me, had to leave the same the desire to change. More to have been listening to a story like you've never heard before. I held a meeting with everyone who was somehow in the spotlight and served as an example or a mirror to the people. In my speech I told them the truth. Remember the generation that came out of Egypt; By perverted thieves and liars. Even today they are thieves, murderers, liars, the example of their lives to the people. If you have a curse of your life and every day, because they are themselves unsuitable. José Vicente de Souza, Sorocaba SP Brazil, 17/09/2018, 22 hours and 15 minutes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário