segunda-feira, 17 de setembro de 2018

Going back to the beginning

Curiosity made me go back to the beginning of the story. Desired to know how the principle is not more important or more important to humans. Such a wonderful trip so full of news to be shared. When I arrived there, the beginning did not see the earth globe, like waters of depth and the spirit of God, hovered over its waters. I thought, here is God in the beginning of everything. Spirit
between I thought if the spirit of the great God means that humans and animals have the same spirit. Yes, humans and animals have only one source of life the spirit = air of the great God = terrestrial globe. Get inside and see the work of God with respect to a creation, I was amazed and full of knowledge about the history of the age and the beginning of everything. José Vicente de Souza, Sorocaba SP Brasil, 09/16/2018 as 22 hours and 22 minutes of Sunday.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário