segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2018

Save your life

I had just turned off my computer, lying down thinking about everything I wrote if it was something profitable or not. Then I had a very clear vision I was very alert awake, like that out of nowhere I started to see a movie in the air. A chicken eating the red wine flaws. The more the chicken ate the more hallucinated he got. Then the chicken became a person and shortly after it appeared dead. I will explain the very real sight. The chicken is as the vision itself has shown is a man to whom power was offered. The bush-foot with red leaves is someone very close to it. The venomous leaves of the bush signifies the power of communism to do brainwashing by offering power in favor of favors, selling souls as support, example, with our experience in maneuvering suckers you will be winner, it is all ours, we dominate everything. This kind of thing makes the chicken feel strong and powerful but does not know that it is also marked to die as soon as it comes to power, more or less like Tancredo. This view is of the current events in Brazil. Open your eye chicken, you're chartering the red the most false and dangerous thing in the world. Sorocaba SP Brazil, 15/10
/2018.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário