segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2018

LGVT, what is it?

In 1969 I went to attend a congress of gays, and whores, all kinds of choices marginalized by the ignorance of society at the time. The congress was secret because it was held in a country whose choices gave jail and even execution. I was there to help open the mind of society in their favor. The president of the congress after welcoming everyone said, would anyone in our midst want to tell you about their experience? Then a beautiful young woman came up the rostrum and told the following story. People from the sky, shortly I hid my ass for everybody in my country, suddenly a damn Communist party came to power declared a dictatorship and had murdered, fucking, lesbians, lesbian, no one left, everyone with fire in the ass died, I was only left because I lived in the border and I escaped. Continuing he said, clever rogue will never support the red left of his country, these demons are damn murderers who only lose in violence and corruption to the Pope and bishops of Rome, cursed be the fagots that support the red side. I know that some here are MPs and MPs for the communist parties, sorry for the girls, but we are going to be killed in communist fights. You are blind, you are going to be flogged in North Korea motherfuckers, see if you have fags and whores in Communist countries, laziness of the hells. Sorocaba SP Brazil. 29/10/
2018.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário